Coolgirl's Share Page

This page contains my favorite stuffs in books, music, videos, blog ,wallpapers,screens savers,games you name it. Hope you all will enjoy it and find it useful. Happy blogging to all.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Mukunda - from Dasavatharam


This is such a wonderful song from such a mega movie.Kamal has proved once again.Only certain movies earn my privilege of watching them in theatres and yes dasavatharam scored it. I loved the movie,the characters and yet there were some slagging in the screenplay. My favorite characters were Balram naidu,Flethcher,krishaveni.... and ya Govind.Among the other songs i loved this mukunda mukunda song so very much. Am not so devotional yet the lyrics and voice caught me up. So hear the song.....here


Download song here

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home