Coolgirl's Share Page

This page contains my favorite stuffs in books, music, videos, blog ,wallpapers,screens savers,games you name it. Hope you all will enjoy it and find it useful. Happy blogging to all.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shockwave files(swf) Hostings




And finally after those weird hosting sites i found Image Shack that enables me to host my swf files.When i was trying to find it i ran onto a huge pile of questions that were asked on yahoo,forum and many social networks where people were asking for a place to host their swf files. The most voted answer was photobucket. But photobucket no longer allows hosting of swf in free account unless one's account is pro(premium).

Why did i search for such a thing? Because in my previous post (ambigram) my gif images didnt really rotate.i turned them to flash html codes it didnt work unless with a hosted swf file somewhere in network.so I travelled the path of illumination to this.

Imageshack ---- damn cool----no account,no form filling,no password,no accessibility tests yet secure. Just upload files get the embed code or direct link or IM link and go hosting.I created this one in flash,exported it as swf,uploaded it in shacks and bingo!!!!.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home