Coolgirl's Share Page

This page contains my favorite stuffs in books, music, videos, blog ,wallpapers,screens savers,games you name it. Hope you all will enjoy it and find it useful. Happy blogging to all.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Being a SASTRIAN

Its been such a long time since i have shown up in my blog.

Well here i am with lot of happenings around me.

Go admitted to Sastra,experiencing a typical "five point Someone" situations around me, chasing behind assignments,gpa and cgpa and all those weird never heard of stuffs.

At the moment am putting up a post whereas all other geek-o-nerds are busy bringing results to their Assignment problem in hungarian method coded in java for which am getting a error about a 40.Hey that's less because the first compilation showed 93.

And the good things are that i have got nice friends around me now....my college chaps,my hostel mates and especially my roomate such an angel....bearing with me 24 hours a day,7 days a week,all throughout for two months....GREAT hats off to her.

Getting along well with other stuffs also....lot of new happeningg loaded with all joys going around....so Lets see whats gonna come up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home